2) Formula of making half-boild Wheat flour (non fiber Bangladeshi market’s packet) Ruti (Tortilla):
- First boil water in a pot then add flour suitable salt and drops of oil prepare it well. (Stated that we call half boiled flour what is dough by non-boil (no hot or cold) water in a pot that is not full backed flour in pan. And you need to add more oil in it if it is non-fiber packet Bangladeshi flour which is available in Market). Draw a full of table tennis ball size flour from dough and round it like a ball.
- Off the upper plate of Laaibah Ruti maker put the ball in middle of lower plate.
- Then stand in a higher place and keep the Ruti maker handle for 2/3 seconds, when you see the Ruti spread to either side stop pressing and lift it and also lift the upper plate from knob, so to get a nice Ruti.
- Take the Ruti on hand and add flour around it (so it puffs well) and let it be backed fried on pan.
N.B.: Many peoples of our country eat such half backed flour Ruti and frequently eat market packet non-fiber white packer flour. Stated that we call half backed flour what is dough by boil water in a pot that is not fill backed flour in pan. And you need to add more oil in it if, 1 tea spoon oil for every 10/12 Rutis.