4) Process of making (Wheat flower) Ata’s Parata:
- First make Ruti, and then add oil/ dalda / butter fold into a large four / three angle shapes.
- Off the upper plate of Laaibah Ruti maker put the ball in middle of lower plate.
- Then stand in a higher place and press the Ruti maker handle for 1/ 1 ½ seconds, when you see the Ruti spread to either side then stop pressing and lift it and also lift the upper plate from knob, so to get a nice four angle fried Ruti.
- Then let the Ruti be backed / fried by oil/ dalda/ butter on pan.
N.B.: Our machine can make three angle, four angle and round Parata. For three angle and four angle Parata make a round Ruti oil it and fold into large three/four shapes, apply press not more than one second, remember if more pressure it will become a round shape like moon.