5) Process of making boild Maida’s Parata:
- Add required amount of oil in bowl and keep it for half an hour. When it become softy, it is ready for making Maidas Parata by Laaibah Ruti Maker.
- First make Ruti, and then add oil/ dalda / butter fold into a large four / three angle /round shapes.
- Off the upper plate of Laaibah Ruti maker put the ball in middle of lower plate.
- Then stand in a higher place and keep the Ruti maker handle for 1/ 1 ½ seconds, when you see the Ruti spread to either side stop pressing and lift it and also lift the upper plate from knob, so to get a nice four angle fried Ruti.
- Then let the Parata be backed / fried by oil/ dalda/ butter on pan.
N.B.: Add little oil on both plates after two three Rutis. So the plates do not stick. Remember our machine is not appropriate for non boiled Maida’s Ruti (wheat flour).