6) Process of making Boild Maida’s Ruti:
- First boil water in a pot then add flour suitable salt and some drops of oil prepare for 1/2 minutes. When bottom of the pan become radish then take off and mix it for a while. Keep it some time and massage well.
- Make a full of table tennis ball size flour from dough and round it like a ball.
- Off the upper plate of Laaibah Ruti maker put the ball in middle of lower plate.
- Then stand in a higher place and press the Ruti maker handle for 2/3 seconds, when you see the Ruti spread to either side stop pressing and lift it and also lift the upper plate from knob, so to get a nice Ruti.
- Take the Ruti on hand and add flour around it (so it puffs well) and let it be backed fried on pan.
N.B.: Add little oil on both plates after two three Rutis. so the plates do not stick. Remember our machine is not appropriate for non backed wheat flour Ruti.