1). Method of making full boiled wheat flour and rice flour Ruti (Tortilla):
- First boil water in a pot then add flour with suitable salt and some drops of oil prepare for 1/2 minutes. When bottom of the pan become radish then take off and mix up the dough for a while.
- Draw a full of table tennis ball size flour from dough and round it like a ball.
- Off the upper plate of Laaibah Ruti maker put the ball in middle of lower plate.
- Then stand in a higher place and press the Ruti maker handle for 2/3 seconds, when you see the Ruti spread to either side stop pressing and lift it and also lift the upper plate from knob, so to get a nice 100% round Ruti like moon.
- Take the Ruti on hand and add flour around it (so it puffs well) and let it be backed fried on pan.
N.B.: For making the backed flour Ruti oil is not essential, but if you add 4/5 drops of oil for each 10/12 balls you get more benefits such as: a) low down pressure, b) rapid spreading and c) long lasting Ruti paper, however such little oil is not a problem to diabetics or taste.