Procedure of making none boils wheat flour ruti
1. First add some oil in normal water then add the required amount of flour and mix it. Then add a little oil on the finger top and smear on both plates.
2. Draw a full of table tennis ball size flour from the dough and round it like a ball.
3. Off the upper plate of laaibah ruti maker put the ball in the middle of the lower plate.
4. Then stand in a higher place and press the ruti maker to handle for 2/3 seconds, when you see the ruti spread to either side stop pressing and lift it and also lift the upper plate from the knob, so as to get a nice ruti.
5. Take the ruti on hand and add flour around it (so it puffs well) and let it be backed fried on a pan.
N.b.: our machine is not suitable for non-backed ruti using packet flower which is available in Bangladeshi market, but it is very appropriate for original whole grain flour.