Method of making full boiled wheat flour ruti
1. First boil water in a pot then adds flour with suitable salt and some drops of oil prepare for 1/2 minutes. When the bottom of the pan becomes radish then take off and mix up the dough for a while.
2. Draw a full of table tennis ball size flour from the dough and round it like a ball.
3. Off the upper plate of Laaibah ruti maker put the ball in the middle of the lower plate.
4. Then stand in a higher place and press the ruti maker to handle for 2/3 seconds when you see the ruti spread to either side stop pressing and lift it and also lift the upper plate from the knob, so as to get a nice 100% round ruti like the moon.
5. Take the ruti on hand and add flour around it (so it puffs well) and let it be backed fried on a pan.
N.b.: for making the backed flour ruti oil is not essential, but if you add 4/5 drops of oil for every 10/12 balls you get more benefits such as a) low down pressure, b) rapid spreading, and c) long-lasting ruti paper, however such little oil is not a problem to diabetics or taste.