Process of making boil maida’s ruti
1. First boil water in a pot then add flour suitable salt and some drops of oil prepare for 1/2 minutes. When bottom of the pan become radish then take off and mix it for a while. Keep it some time and massage well.
2. Make a full of table tennis ball size flour from dough and round it like a ball.
3. Off the upper plate of laaibah ruti maker put the ball in middle of lower plate.
4. Then stand in a higher place and press the ruti maker handle for 2/3 seconds, when you see the ruti spread to either side stop pressing and lift it and also lift the upper plate from knob, so to get a nice ruti.
5. Take the ruti on hand and add flour around it (so it puffs well) and let it be backed fried on pan.
N.b.: add little oil on both plates after two three rutis. So the plates do not stick. Remember our machine is not appropriate for non backed wheat flour ruti.